Welcome to the Virtual Baby Shower celebrating the upcoming arrival of a sweet little girl for Laura of Make Life Lovely. And, I want to say a big hello to those that are coming over from Annaliese's DIY on Creating a Lollipop Onesie Bouquet on Made of Sugar and Spice - the previous stop in the virtual baby shower celebration.
This post contains affiliate links - when clicked and a purchase is made, I will receive a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting handmade shops and my party blog.
For my congratulations to Laura - I like to say "Oh Deer, She's Almost Here" with a cute and easy Oh Deer Baby Shower Party Favor DIY. Are you ready? Let's gather our short list of supplies and start creating a Confetti Globe that your party guests will love.
Supply List for DIY Confetti Globe:
. . . an Oh Deer Baby Shower Party Favor
1. Confetti from Festive Fetti
2. Deer Gift Tag Set from Festive Fetti
3. Mason Jars (these were a 3 pack at Target in the dollar section)
4. Mini Plastic Deers from Treasured Florals (I used a string of mini pearls for a necklace)
5. Mini Bottlebrush Trees (these were from Peachy Cheap)
6. Hot Glue Gun
7. Glue for the label (I used my Xyron Creative Station adhesive - but a glue stick works too)
Now, let's start crafting to celebrate the sweet little one with these cute and easy party favors
Simply hot glue in the deer and bottlebrush tree to the inside base of the glass jar. Then sprinkle in some confetti (this is my pink ombre confetti mix which is perfect for girl baby showers). The deer labels are available in my shop and I added adhesive to the back side and it fit perfectly atop the jar lid. Wouldn't these confetti globes look super sweet set out at each place setting for the guests?
Wasn't that a fun and easy DIY for a baby shower party favor? The sweet little deer with her pearl necklace makes me smile. Please join me in the comments to leave Laura some happy baby wishes and then head on over to the next stop on the Virtual Baby Shower.
- Invite by Jennifer of Jen T By Design
- Mocktail bar by Dawn of Revel and Glitter
- Cake and cupcake toppers by Susan of SugarPartiesLA
- Baby washcloth lollipop bouquet by Annaliese of Made of Sugar and Spice
- Photo backdrop blanket by Bri of Halfpint Design
- Baby shower Mad Libs by Nathalie of Press Print Party!
- "Wishes For Baby" cards by Deanna of Mirabelle Creations
- Shower favors by Esther of The Bakers Party Shop
- More shower favors by Rachel of Fawn Parties